- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Blanketing & Sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Plastic Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Rubber Deflashing & Vulcanization
- Thermal Cutting
- Water & Soil Treatment
Nitrogen gas provides a flexible tool for mixing and storing liquids. It offers considerable advantages over
conventional stirring methods.
No mechanical devices are needed, so there is no reaction with the liquid and no subsequent cleaning is necessary.
The method is readily controllable and offers the added advantage that it introduces no new oxygen into the system while at the same time reducing the oxygen content.